After reading the LXD Basics, you must be ready for the next step in learning more about and applying learning experience design.
So, what are you looking for?
- Learning Experience Design Masterclass. A great way to get hands on with lxd with the pioneer, Niels Floor from the company Shapers - the people behind this website 😉
- 4-week online course on Learning Experience Design. You'll get a personal trainer along the way to assist you in designing a learning experience by a pre-defined user case. Of course we'll use the LX Canvas for this!
- And yes, we offer the Learning Experience Canvas for free! This is a great way to get into lxd alone or with your team.
- Attend the Learning Experience Design Conference - LXDCON - to meet others and learn from and with each other.
- Contact us for a training that fits your needs. This could be a simple webinar or a whole course where your questions will be the basis of that course.
- At Shapers, we design learning experiences. If you want to collaborate, feel free to contact us or check out a quick overview of projects we've done.
Besides these options, we most of all hope you'll join us in re-designing learning by applying what you've read until now.